SyncIt Group Extensions License
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) IS ENTERED BY SYNCIT GROUP TO GOVERN THE USE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SYNCIT GROUP SOFTWARE (THE “SOFTWARE”). THE AGREEMENT IS THE LEGAL DOCUMENT BETWEEN AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION AND SYNCIT GROUP (“WE”, “US”, “OUR”). THIS AGREEMENT IS APPLICABLE TO ALL PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, AND/OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using SyncIt Group products, you acknowledge that you have read this License and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement, you should not install or use our products.
The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our website or receive it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
SyncIt Group is the copyright holder of the Software. Due to any kind of violation of the Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate the use of the license and prosecute the violator according to the current law.
Note that SyncIt Group reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and impose its clauses at any time.
All SyncIt Group products and services are licensed under the OSL-3.0 license as is Magento itself.
Grant of License
By purchasing SyncIt Group software a customer will:
- Receive a source code open 100%
2. Obtain a license key valid until the termination of the use of the software by customer or SyncIt Group termination due to the customer’s violation of the Agreement
3. Be allowed to use only one copy of the Software on one domain solely for their own personal or business use
4. Be allowed to customize the SyncIt Group product in order to make it suitable for their needs and preferences
5. Purchase a separate License for each new production website implementation. Bear in mind that the Software can be used on different subdomains within the development website.
6. Not distribute the Software without our consent since noncommercial distribution is regarded as a violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law
7. Will not use any part of the Software code in whole or part in any other software, product, or website, except it is otherwise allowed by SyncIt Group
8. Will not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone
9. Preserve the copyright information intact
10. Must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of the Software
Being the sole owners of the Software, we:
- Reserve the right to publish a selected list of the Software users
2. Will not be held responsible for any damages caused to you, your information, and your business caused by the use or the inability to use our Software
3. Will not be held liable for prosecution arising from the use of the Software against law or for any illegal use
4. Will immediately revoke your license to use the Software in case of breaking any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement
Please, be aware of the fact that in case you continue to use the Software after SyncIt Group gives you notice of termination of your license, you will accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.